Here are the top ten foods for preserving or improving your vision.
- Collard Greens are rich in lutein & zeaxanthin
- Zucchini are also rich in lutein & zeaxanthin
- Broccoli is rich in sulphoraphane which fights free radicals
- Eggs are rich in cysteine & sulphur which increase anti-oxidants
- Garlic & Onions also rich in sulphur increase glutathione production which acts as an anti-oxidant
- Tomatoes contain lycopene & lutein
- Carrots rich in beta-carotene, lycopene, and lutein
- Bluberries are rich in eye nourishing phytonutrients such as resveratrol & quercetin
- Apricots are rich in phytochemicals, beta-carotene & lycopene
- Fatty Fish like salmon, tuna, cod and sardines are rich in omega-3 fats which improve cellular health.
Info provided by: Well Being Journal
In good health,