Queen's Health Centers - Premier Wellness Place for the Whole Family

Curcumin A Powerful Medicine

Categories

Health Tips
powered by

My Blog

Optimal Digestion

It has been commonly said that you are what you eat. One can take that even further by truthfully saying that you are what you are able to digest and absorb. Hippocrates, the well-recognized Father of Medicine, said "Man is not nourished by what he swallows, but by what he digests and uses."

6 Comments to Optimal Digestion:

Comments RSS
How do you use Pinterest on Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:35 AM
Digest is a significance matter. when we eat food all of the people should remember so that this food become digest otherwise will be face many kinds of problem. is that ok ?
Reply to comment

Jontry on Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:29 AM
Fastidious blog dude !!! It’s true that everyone has a different path to keep their health accurately. It depends on how they will keep their health well. Thanks. Take it up ! :)
Reply to comment

Gucci Outlet on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:47 PM
I'm really on your writing skills as well as the layout of your entire creative blog.This way, I very much appreciate the very people the satisfaction people harvest growth.Anyway maintain the good quality of the article, very rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
Reply to comment

Anton Irvin on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:44 AM
Awesome health tips so far at all! I know some quite impressive information about digestion. Pleased to read about this entry and all this information seem to me very helpful to me. Thanks the head up! :lol:
Reply to comment

Afton Moran on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:48 AM
Exactly! The diet list helps to check out the personality as it reflects the taste of the person so it has to be wise enough so that it influences others to follow a decent diet menu to be healthy. Thanks for a nice brief.
Reply to comment

isabel marant sneakers on Monday, November 19, 2012 2:34 AM
It's just what I was searching for. I am always interested in this subject. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment