10 Tips for Cutting Your Cravings:
- Balance your blood sugar.
- Don't drink your calories.
- Eat a nutritious protein breakfast.
- Have small, frequent, fiber-rich meals throughout the day.
- Avoid eating within 3 hours of bedtime.
- Manage your stress.
- Find out if hidden food allergies are triggering your cravings.
- Get moving.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep.
- Supplement with nutrients like Omega-3's, Vitamin D3
Why not start early with your New Year's resolution.
Info provided by: The Blood Sugar Solution, Mark Hyman, MD
In good health,
Shana Burns, CN